FSN nurseries follow the local and national guidelines for Early Years Providers which can be found by clicking on the link below
What this looks like at our nurseries
- Any child or staff member with corona virus symptoms must not attend the setting and follow guidelines for self-isolation.
- A one way system for dropping off and picking up children is in place. We ask that parents keep 2 metres’ distance whilst waiting.
- Children will be asked to wash their hands on arrival, at regular intervals throughout the day and before going home.
- Staff and children will follow good respiratory hygiene by promoting the catch it, bin it, kill it approach
- To reduce the risk of transmitting the virus staff are giving parents minimal verbal feedback. We are offering a variety of different methods of communications with parents to ensure you are kept fully up to date with your child’s progress. For example, video calls, telephone converstaions Tapestry and instant messaging.
- Settling in sessions for new children are currently in our outdoor areas with social distancing measures in place.
- Only essential visitors are entering the premises. In this circumstance they are required to sanitise their hands on arrival and departure and wear a facemask for the duration of the visit.
- Enhanced cleaning is in place, including cleaning frequently touched surfaces using products such as detergents and bleach.
- Children are grouped according to age and staff within these groups remain consistent.
- Visits for prospective parents are not allowed so we have put together a video for each nursery for parents to see what we have to offer. Please click on video gallery of each nursery to view these.
We fully engage with the NHS Track and Trace process.