CLICK TO DONATE
Dragonflies offers free support to children aged 0-18 years old and their families who are experiencing pre or post bereavement
DRAGONFLIES CONTACT DETAILS
Tel. 01424 855222 ext. 206
To make a referral please complete the Dragonflies Referral Form
Children and young people aged 0-18 year’s
AREAS WE COVER
Hastings, Rother, Eastbourne and all surrounding areas
Early intervention services offering:-
PEER SUPPORT GROUPS
Dragonflies provides creative therapeutic activities and group discussions delivered by trained staff and volunteers. We have 3 support groups available:
- 0-5 years old - Children and parent/carers group one off group and telephone/individual support.
- 5-15 years old – A drop off group for the children and young people offering 8 weekly 1 hour sessions
- Parent/Carers Support group – Bereavement awareness for parents and carers, these are 8 weekly 1 hour sessions and run alongside the 5-15 year old groups
ONE TO ONE COUNSELLING THERAPY SESSIONS
These sessions are offered by volunteer counsellors
- 15-18 years old – 1 to 1 sessions 12 weekly 50 minute sessions
HOW TO CONTACT US
Dragonflies @ FSN
Robsack Centre, 16 Bodiam Drive
T – 01424 855222 Extn. 206
E – email@example.com – Rosie, Manager of Dragonflies Project
WHAT DIFFERENCE HAS DRAGONFLIES MADE
- Over 2100 local children and young people have been supported since 2006
- 98% of participants said the Dragonflies activities had helped them.
- 82% of parents had said they had seen a positive change in the child's behaviour
WHAT FAMILIES SAY ABOUT DRAGONFLIES
- "My child has been more confident with other people, goes to places on his own. He understands a lot more about feelings towards bereavement."
Why not join our DRAGONFLIES LOTTERY to be in with a chance to win a monthly prize!
Complete the Dragonflies Lottery Application Form