As part of the commitment to supporting local people and with funding from NHS Sussex Integrated Care Board, FSN offers activity and volunteer opportunities in St Leonards and Hollington through the Health and Well Being Community Hubs at the St Nicholas and Robsack Centres.
Activities on offer are linked to the 5 Ways to Wellbeing, and include:
- Weekly drop in and chat sessions
- Peer support groups for children and young people
- Dance classes
- Martial arts
- Exercise classes
- Family Learning including cookery, story sacks, language and play, number and play, early years transition
- Community Learning including art and craft for wellbeing, personal development courses, cookery
- Accredited courses including childcare, teaching assistant course, employability skills, cookery
- Support to plan for a healthier lifestyle
Give to Others
- A range of volunteering opportunities across the organisation including adult learning support, early years, children and young people peer support groups
- Volunteer led activities including IT, craft and mindfulness
All activity supports people to be in the moment and enjoy what is going on around them with opportunities to share experiences and learn from each other.
To find out more about courses available at the Hubs, please see Training/Courses or contact Theresa tel: 01424 423683 ext 2008 email: email@example.com