A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly
motivated & dedicated professional!
FSN now recruiting for a
Little Common Nursery, Bexhill on Sea
Quaint nursery, set within a former chapel, providing a warm
& welcoming environment (24 place nursery – 3-5 years old)
Salary from £17,344 per annum, plus holiday pay £2002,
35 hours p/w, term time (40 weeks)
*Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure
and Barring Service (DBS) check
All candidates must have:
qualification/experience in Leadership and Management
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare, preferably with a level 4/ 5 in childcare, or a
Your role will include:
- You must have at least 1 year supervisory experience in a childcare setting
- Excellent knowledge of EYFS & Ofsted requirements
Closing Date: Monday 15th July 2019 – 12 noon
- Ensuring high standards of care and education of all children, in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Contributing to the planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery
Interviews: Thursday 18th July 2019
Download an application form together with a Job Description,
Person Specification and Application Form from our website;
FSN aims to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Registered Charity No. 208446
FSN is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this
Commitment in every aspect of their work.